Correction of the eyebrows
When should you think about correcting your eyebrows?
It is worth thinking about eyebrow lifting when their level is marked by asymmetry visible to the patient, e.g. in the case of a low eyebrow setting (to fall on the eyes) – in order to raise them or when compared to the problem of eyebrows we face the problem of falling tips.
What could be the reason?
There may be several reasons for problems with eyebrows exposure and they depend on the individual situation of each patient. The most common can include:
- the collapse of the temple caused by the local disappearance of the bedding fat,
- weakening of the frontal muscle or too strong effect of the muscles that wrinkle the eyebrows and the ocular muscles of the eyes responsible for the proper level of eyebrows,
- uneven work of facial muscles,
- weakening of collagen fibers associated with the passage of time,
- gravitational factor, which intensifies the negative effects of the weakening of collagen fibers.
Aims of eyebrow correction
The aim of the treatment is to correct the appearance of the eyebrows by applying methods of filling and rebuilding the sunken areas and methods regulating the proper operation of the lowering and lifting eyebrows.