Rejuvenation of the eye area
When should you think about eye rejuvenation treatment?
- When we notice clear bags under our eyes (we look tired) or observe an increasingly marked line of eye sockets (sunken eye sockets).
- The indication for treatment is also the appearance of a dark skin tone under the eyes (dark circles under the eyes) and the occurrence of wrinkles around the eyes, for example, crow’s feet, wrinkles under the eyes.
- As a therapy that restores the firmness of the upper and lower eyelids.
What could be the reason?
The area around the eyes is a special area of our face – a delicate and very complex area influenced by a number of processes taking place in our skin. The most common causes of patient visits are:
- Excess skin under the eyes which was created as a result of loss of elasticity, loss of fat lining but also weakening of collagen fibers,
- Sunken eye sockets associated with loss of fat around the eye sockets,
- Excessive accumulation of hemosiderin dye within the skin of the eye sockets, resulting in translucent bone and small capillaries,
- Wrinkles caused by strong facial expressions (the process of mimic aging),
Objectives of eye area rejuvenation therapy
The aim of the treatments is to rejuvenate the eye area – the restoration of structures, restoration of elasticity, lightening of the skin and relaxation of the muscles responsible for the formation of wrinkles.