Did you know that Ultraskin II Hifu treatment results in natural and long-lasting effects of the skin lifting?
How does the Hifu technology used in the Ultraskin II device work?
Ultraskin II is the strongest, non-invasive form of therapy that increases skin firmness and tension. The device uses the action of modern technology of concentrated ultrasonic waves (Hifu), which consists in precise concentration of high energy wave in a small area. The use of Hifu technology makes the procedure non-invasive. This means that there is no violation of the continuity of the epidermis and damage to adjacent tissues, therefore immediately after the procedure the patient may return to his daily activities. The result of the treatment is immediate skin tension and stimulation of the body to the natural processes of regeneration, healing and remodeling of tissues. The final effect of the treatment is visible reduction of skin laxity and long-lasting lifting effect.
Who is the treatment dedicated to?
Ultraskin II treatment is recommended for people who:
- want to restore skin firmness and tension,
- want to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes and lips suffer from a double chin,
- want to rejuvenate and firm the neckline want to reduce the flaccidity of the skin of arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves and knees,
- want to restore firmness and skin tension after a large loss of weight or after pregnancy looking for an effective and non-invasive treatment,
- expecting a natural and long-lasting effect.
What effects can we achieve?
- reduction of wrinkles around the mouth, eyes and neck and forehead, contouring of the face,
- reduction of the double chin,
- enhancement of the mandible line, raising the cheeks, raising eyebrows, tension and firming of the neckline, arms, armpit and abdomen,
- contouring and firming the thighs and buttocks,
- lifting the flaccid skin after losing weight and pregnancy, reduction of local fat deposits in the abdomen, waist and thighs.
Did you know that the first effects of Ultraskin II Hifu treatment follow immediately after the procedure?
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the area undergoing treatment, the treatment lasts an average from30 to 60 minutes.
The first results are visible immediately after the treatment, while the final effect is achieved after about 2-3 months. The effect of the treatment can last up to 5 years.
One treatment is enough to get a very good effect. The treatment can be repeated after 3-4 months.
The patient’s feelings depend mainly on the area in which the procedure is performed. In most cases, the patient feels a warm or tender burning sensation. Modern technology HIFU Ultraskin II guarantees high comfort of the procedure and does not require the use of anesthesia.
For the first few days after the procedure, when going outside, use sunscreen cream. After skin care, treat the skin with a moisturizing cream.