When should you think about correcting your eyebrows?
One of the main and most frequently administered by patients reasons for making the decision to undergo surgery is the visible asymmetry of the eyebrows. Their unevenness – for example, when one eyebrow is higher and the other lower, raises frustration and dissatisfaction with one’s appearance. Correction of eyebrows, aims to minimize this difference. It allows on one hand – when eyebrows are too low – to raise them, or vice versa, if they are too high – lower them.
What may be the cause of the eyebrows’ asymmetry?
There may be many reasons for incorrect eyebrow line exposure. Among them there are m.in. such factors as:
- improper, i.e. irregular work of mimic muscles,
- bad condition of the eye and forehead muscles,
- excessive muscle work for wrinkling the eyebrows,
- disappearance of fat lining, which leads to temple collapse,
- weakening of collagen fibers, which is affected by the gravitational factor and aging process of the skin.
Eyebrow correction purposes
The treatment aims to improve the position and thus- the appearance of the eyebrows, depending on the individual needs of each patient. It uses methods that fill the sunken areas and regulate the muscles responsible for raising and lowering the eyebrows.