When should you think about a skin revitalization treatment?
The first signs of loss of luminosity and changes in skin tone are a clear signal that her condition needs improvement and our special care. The skin that loses elasticity and firmness becomes dull and the face looks tired and deprived of vitamins. Skin revitalization – or its rejuvenation, is aimed primarily at intensive nutrition, hydration and stimulation of stem cells for regeneration. It is a way of getting rid of the first wrinkles that appear, as well as minimizing or even eliminating minor imperfections.
What can cause the skin’s condition to deteriorate?
The loss of luminosity, changes in the color and the occurrence of wrinkles is a common problem for many people with a very wide base. Among the factors contributing to the deterioration of the condition of the skin should be mentioned: aging process occurring with age, inappropriate care, as well as style and pace of life and nutritional errors. The key to starting treatment is a comprehensive medical consultation, diagnosing the reason for the changes observed. Our external complexion is strongly influenced by external factors that contribute to the increase of free radicals level, as well as degradation of collagen and elastin. The most unfavorable and commonly occurring include:
- ionizing radiation from RTV devices (e.g. computers),
- UV radiation,
- air pollution – mainly flue gases,
- high ozone concentration,
- tobacco/cigarette smoke.
In addition, the following are also crucial for the condition of the skin:
- inconsistent melanin secretion, which leads to the appearance of brown spots on the face,
- improper circulation causing great fragility of the capillaries,
- less activity of fibroblasts responsible for the activity of elastin and collagen fibers.
Objectives of revitalizing treatments
Depending on the indications and individual needs, the goal of the surgical treatment is:
- rejuvenation, by stimulating the neo-collagenases process, i.e. production of collagen fibers,
- activation of collagen type III production,
- nourishing with special preparations of skin structures, so that it regains firmness and glow,
- improve the work of fibroblasts,
- compensate for facial and body flaccidity,
- stimulation of stem cells.