When should you think about cellulite removal?
When the uneven and wrinkled surface of the skin of the thighs, hips, knees, buttocks or arms interferes with us. The skin of these parts of the body may be visible bumps and thickening, especially after squeezing the skin into a “fold”.
It is also worth thinking about the surgical removal and treatment of cellulite when the previously used forms of treatment did not bring satisfactory results.
What could be the reason?
The exact cause of cellulite formation is not known, probably its formation is caused by excess estrogen. It is worth noting that this problem is very common and affects people of all ages and both sexes. It is assumed that the following factors may have a negative effect on the formation and maintenance of cellulite:
- Irregularities in the diet (alcohol, carbohydrates),
- Smoking cigarettes (nicotinism),
- A little active, sedentary lifestyle,
- Genetic load (occurrence of a problem at parents).
Objectives of cellulite treatments
Depending on the treatment treatment taken, the therapy focuses on:
- Stimulation of microcirculation in the area undergoing surgery to reduce deposits of adipose tissue,
- Accelerate tissue metabolism and improve local blood circulation,
- Improvement of lymph flow and lymph nodes freeing which allows removal of edema and toxic deposits from tissues.