iGenesis® – nutrigenetic test
Breakthrough in nutrition for health! Decode your DNA!
iGenesis is the only study in Poland that, by analyzing over 100 gene polymorphisms and nearly 600 related processes, will determine the impact of genes on the body. By doing the test once, you get a guide to five key areas of your health that will serve you throughout your life.
Why the genetic diet?
The human is born with a set of genes. Some of them determine the susceptibility to diseases, and others – resistance to them. The trick is to stimulate the latter. Now it is possible thanks to advanced iGenesis® tests and their interpretation by specialists. The iGenesis® nutrigenetic test allows you to create a personalized diet plan and to lay out a healthy genetic diet based on a variety of information stored in our DNA code, as well as analysis of the mutual influence of genes on each other. This code and gene relationships are unique to every human being. The genodiet adapted to the individual needs of the body is an important link in the nutrition process. On its basis, you can additionally create a physical activity program, adequate to the specific needs of each of us. One simple test – collecting DNA by rubbing a swab with the inner side of the cheeks brings invaluable information.
What does the iGenesis® test consist of?
The iGenesis test consists of five mutually complementary modules: SLIM, MICRO, SENSOR, HEALTH and DETOX, which form a coherent image of the individual needs of your body.
The SLIM MODULE analyzes the predispositions for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, enabling the development of a personalized nutritional profile. It takes into account the genetic basis of difficult-to-capture behaviors resulting from the influence of emotions on nutrition. It also indicates how to adjust physical activity to your predispositions.
The MICRO MODULE contains information on the metabolism, absorption and transport of vitamins and minerals: A, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and choline as well as calcium, magnesium and iron. It will facilitate the adjustment of diet and supplementation to the actual needs of the body.
The SENSOR MODULE indicates predisposition to intolerance to gluten, lactose, fructose and genetic hypersensitivity – unchanged throughout life. They are often associated with nonspecific symptoms, which may occur even several dozen hours after consumption of a given product. Strenuousness, drowsiness, constant fatigue, problems with concentration, headaches or problems with the digestive system may be caused by the consumption of everyday products in the diet.
The HEALTH MODULE is primarily aimed at preventing health and reducing the risk of diet-related diseases, but also introducing activities that support the treatment process if the disease has already occurred. Identifies genes responsible for the predisposition to the development of hypercholesterolemia, hyperglycaemia, the most dangerous for health of abdominal obesity or metabolic syndrome.
The DETOX MODULE determines the antioxidant potential of the body – genetic predisposition to fight with excess of free radicals and detoxification potential – the level of endogenous protection against toxins coming from an incorrect diet and environment. It indicates how to support the body to increase its immunity, slow down the aging process and take care of the young and healthy appearance of the skin.
What benefits does the genetic diet offer?
iGenesis is the most advanced nutrigenetic study on the Polish market, allowing to study the mutual correlation of individual genes. The information contained in the report and recommendations developed on its basis will help in:
- Composing a tailored genetic diet – determining the proportion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins,
- Training adjustment – how much and how to exercise to achieve the intended effect,
- Evaluation of the impact of emotions on the weight loss process,
- Determining how the body copes with the absorption and processing of vitamins and minerals,
- Eliminating food products that will adversely affect the body and the introduction of those with beneficial effects,
- Choosing supplementation and determining what parameters to control in periodic testing,
- Assessment of the body’s effectiveness in the fight against free radicals and toxins,
- To reduce the risk of development or to avoid diseases such as: type II diabetes, insulin resistance, hypertension, heart attack, stroke, hypercholesterolemia, obesity and its complications, some neoplastic diseases,
- Diagnosis of predisposition to intolerance and food hypersensitivity and the introduction of an appropriate diet,